[C320-list] Clamcleats

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 11:06:20 PST 2006

I have the clamcleats with the little red thingies.  Never saw or figured
out much use for them.  They remain in the down position all of the time.  I
rarely use the clamcleats either.  When under sail I have both ends of the
mainsheet on the winches (double ended mainsheet).  I switch to the
clamcleat during reefing or halyard adjustment.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

--
Stan