[C320-list] prop install

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Mar 27 04:11:10 PST 2006

For those of you upgrading to the Autoprop, you will also have to alter your prop strut. You will need to grind a notch to provide clearance for the 360 turning radius of the blades. This is not hard, but make sure you have enough clearance! You will love the AP!!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582
Boston, MA