[C320-list] Washing Sail Cover

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 09:23:36 PST 2006

Your sail cover is most likely sunbrella.  Wash it with a mild
detergent and a soft brush, rinse well, and allow to dry.  I've been
told that the best waterproofing treatment for sunbrella is 3M #303
Fabric Treatment, but you could get other answers from others.  DON't
use Thompsons Waterseal.

Steve
Alchemist #909