[C320-list] Fortress anchor

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Thu Mar 30 09:02:34 PST 2006

I would not use a Fortress.  I bought one a few years ago and am very
disappointed.  I have two issues with it:  (1)  Does not fit the bow
roller well; (2)  Does not set well in the bottoms I typically encounter
in the Chesapeake Bay (sand/mud, with some shell or grass occasionally).
  I think the latter is because it is very light.  I've switched back to
my Danforth clone.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653