[C320-list] Fortress anchor

David Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Fri Mar 31 11:24:06 PST 2006

I still have the FX11 from my c250.  I use it as a lunch hook on the 320
when I'm on board and above deck.  It's too small to trust I've pulled loose
twice in 15 to 20K of wind on a sandy bottom.  I loved it on my 250 and will
likely get a new properly sized one for the 320.  Old rusty works great but
its sooo heavy.