[C320-list] mast

JBrown5093 at aol.com JBrown5093 at aol.com
Mon May 22 05:51:32 PDT 2006

I just noticed that on my mast (non furling main) there appears to be a  weld
line running from the top down mid mast and then bending forward about 1/3
the way down on both sides. The mast was stepped when I bought the boat 2 years
 ago so I haven't seen it close up (wintered with the mast up). I noticed a
similar weld in one of the pictures on the 320 site. My only comparison is
another 320 with a furler which doesn't seem to have the line. Why is it there?
Jim Brown  Desafinado 1003