[C320-list] Golf Cart Batteries

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Mon May 29 13:33:33 PDT 2006

The installation of golf cart batteries went smoothly, although the price for each is now just under $53 at Sam's Club. They are now sourced from Johnson Controls under the Energizer name but seem to have the same specs as the Exide E3600 Stowaway that Sam's previously carried (ie. 186 amp-hrs).

I had to lengthen each 4D battery tray by 1.25" and put 2 small dimples in one of the compartment covers where the extra height of the GC2 battery caused an interference fit.

Pics are here: http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album86

Also, I posted some pics of my GPS Chartplotter installation in a new, second Navpod which I located just below the existing Nav instruments.

Pics at: http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album89

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC