[C320-list] Alder Barbour Cold Machine

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Wed May 31 20:08:07 PDT 2006

My refrigerator stopped working! The compressor is silent and the fan doesn't run. I'm getting 12 volts at the electronic control module on the compressor and the thermostat checks out, so I suspect the module is bad. One last hope would be that there is a blown fuse on the module. The diagram of the module in my copy of the instructions is a blurry, useless mess, but I did find a gray rectangular piece on the bottom of the module that could be covering a fuse. It didn't come off easily and I don't want to force it without knowing what it is. If someone knows what it is or can check their copy of the instructions I would appreciate the help before I pry (break) off the gray piece.

Thanks in advance.

JeffC