[C320-list] Depth Sensor

McCullough, Kirk kirk.mccullough at btg.com
Mon May 1 09:43:59 PDT 2006

Thanks Pat, I will take a look at it again, but it didn't appear to be
installed the same way as the speed sensor, which I have removed and
re-installed while still in the water. I have never seen the depth
sensor get dirty, except for the normal brown slime we get this time of
year. I haul out annually for bottom paint so I will take a look at it
then.

The boat is due to be hauled in 2 weeks.

Kirk L. McCullough
Analytical Sales Mgr