[C320-list] East Coast Catalina Rendezvous

Mon May 1 15:01:21 PDT 2006

It was a bit snug until I figured out I was wearing it backwards... :)

cuba libre 2

             "Allan Field"
             <Allan.Field at com
             cast.net>                                                 To
             Sent by:                 "'C320-List'"
             C320-List-bounce         <C320-List at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] East Coast Catalina
             05/01/2006 02:58         Rendezvous
             PM

              Please respond
             Allan.Field at comc
             ast.net; Please
                respond to
                C320-List
             <C320-List at catal
               ina320.org>

Paul - The rendezvous in Baltimore this year is an all-Catalina
rendezvous,
very different from the C-320 we attended 2 years ago.  Like Rod, I
thoroughly enjoyed the Solomon's all-Catalina rendezvous 3 years ago in
Solomon's but have not heard much good about the Baltimore venue.  As we
are
going to the C-320 rendezvous in San Diego, we will take a pass on
Baltimore.  But we hope to see you and Deb in San Diego!  But please,
leave
the yellow thongs at home...  Orlando has enough already! - Allan