[C320-list] East Coast Catalina Rendezvous

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon May 1 15:42:38 PDT 2006

Hi Paul,

I did thoroughly enjoy the C320 IA rendezvous when it was in Baltimore two
years ago and enjoyed your and Debbie's company.  I am planning to go the
C320 IA rendezvous in San Diego as everyone indicated that they had a great
time the last time it was held there.  Frankly I have enjoyed every C320 IA
rendezvous that I have attended, four so far.  I also enjoyed the Catalina
East Coast rendezvous in the Solomon's, twice and the rendezvous in Newport,
RI.  I have never attended the Catalina Rendezvous in Baltimore but I know
that for the last three of them there were many negative comments.  It is
being held at a different location in Baltimore so I don't know if that will
be an improvement, but I am going to wait and see.

For those that like to use the Inner Harbour Marina, which is where the
previous Catalina Rendezvous were held, be forewarned that there has been a
big jump in the slip fees as it is under new management.  Two years ago when
I signed up for a slip it was $53 with a BoatUS discount of $5.00.  Last
year I made the mistake of not asking the cost and ended up paying $94.00
for the same slip.  Thanks.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688