[C320-list] Microwave

Timothy Grennan timgrennan at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 16:57:17 PDT 2006

Hi,
  I've got the original microwave from my boat(#843) sitting in my basement. As far as I know, it's never been used. I even have the book for it. $30 and shipping and it's yours.

  Tim Grennan
  timgrennan at yahoo.com

Bryan Campbell <bcampbell at valp.net> wrote:
  I've checked out Samsung and have not found a unit small enough. They no
longer make the model I had in my boat. The limiting factor being that the
opening for the microwave shelf is only 91/2" in height.