[C320-list] Cabin table

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Wed May 3 11:19:48 PDT 2006

Kirk, Steve has not tried hard enough to remove it.  All the boats use the
same fittings for the table.  They are made in Holland, I believe.  Some
times the pipe get firmly wedged into the base fitting or the top fitting
but they can be removed.

I find this subject to be amusing, so much talk for such a simple task.

See you all in San Diego and don't forget to send your questions to Rod.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.