[C320-list] Cabin table

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 6 07:19:53 PDT 2006

Steve,

  Unless Catalina made a very negative change in newer models, you are wrong.  Try it.  The outside aluminum pedestal will lift right out of the deck base and expose the inside of the pedestal along with the gas cylinder.

  John (Sojourn 645)

Steve Magennis <magenns at yahoo.com> wrote:
  The only way to remove the table is to un-screw it from the leg, or to
un-bolt the leg from the cabin floor. That gives you enough room to
remove the batteries. The table top doesn't just lift off, and the
telescoping portion doesn't separate.

Steve
Alchemist #909