[C320-list] Zarcor.com

Wed May 10 22:09:19 PDT 2006

You mean the little guy that sells an inferior product and has a dubious customer service reputation? :)

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 05/10/2006 09:58 PM
To: <Allan.Field at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Zarcor.com

Allan,

About a month ago I bought a Zarcor shutter for the foredeck hatch.
Initially they were going to charge me more than the price that was
advertised on their web site. I pointed out the difference and they
apologized and gave me the advertised price. It seemed like an innocent
mistake on their part and they have subsequently corrected the price on the
web site. They took a long time to ship the product and the shutter itself
is a little flimsy. I have a similar shutter for the main cabin hatch. It's
made by Bomar and the difference in quality is obvious. Unfortunately, Bomar
doesn't make shutters for their trapezoidal hatches.

My impression is that the folks at Zarcor are honest, personable and maybe a
bit disorganized, but I like giving my business to the little guys instead
of WM, and I'd certainly buy from Zarcor again.

JeffC