[C320-list] Zarcor.com

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu May 11 04:50:04 PDT 2006

Allan,

I ordered a pair of sunbrella/foam cushions for my pushpit rails and although a bit pricey they were fine to deal with for me. They actually called to confirm the color of blue for my model Catalina. Unfortunately, I have heard second hand accounts of people not being so happy with their experience (see Orlando's comments) as well....Please let us know how this turns out....

Regards,

Jon Vez
From: "Allan Field" <Allan.Field at comcast.net>