[C320-list] Perkins M30 Oil Change last drops

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Thu May 11 12:49:07 PDT 2006

I came accross this in a magazine, yesterday while waiting over an hour at a
Dr's office.
It is an oil drain valve which will take a hose to allow oil to be drained
out of tight spots.
The big question is what size threads are on the Perkins oil drain pan.  I
sent the company
an email which I hope will have the correct answer.
If any one is going to remove the drain plug please try to get a meaurement
of the size.
You could even make a tracing of the diameter and a measurment of the length
of the
threads, if nothing else.
The web site is Fumotovalve  http://www.fumotovalve.com/Products/Boats.htm
C-320 # 126