[C320-list] GFO and Autoprop first report

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Thu May 11 13:33:25 PDT 2006

Hi Dave,

I typically get about 5.8 kts at 2800 RPMs with a clean bottom.  Several
years ago I calibrated it against a measured mile between buoys near
Annapolis and came up with a calibration factor.  I have the standard three
bladed propeller.  Maybe we have more stuff on board.  I know that my bottom
is not very smooth as there has been quite a bit of delamination of the
bottom paint in recent years.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688