[C320-list] GFO and Autoprop first report

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 14:56:14 PDT 2006

THE ABACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Where do you sail out of?  Do you cross the gulf stream? How do you find the baot in those sort of turbulent waters? very interested.
  russ monaco

Niedobre at aol.com wrote:
  I just installed an autoprop and do realize 7.2kts @3000 RPM's. I picked up
an extra kt over the 3 blade when sailing and it backs down as if going
forward. It is also much more expensive than the others. We also just had the
bottom repainted so it is very clean.
We have to motor alot to get outside and usually to get to the Abacos or
Exumas and back in a two week window so the motoring speed is important to us.
Gil s/v Amara #731