[C320-list] Abacos

Niedobre at aol.com Niedobre at aol.com
Fri May 12 19:04:03 PDT 2006

Russ,
In the Abacos we have crossed the Gulf Stream from Hillsborough Inlet to
West End 62 miles then head north to Memory Rock East to Double Breasted, South
to Allens Pensacola, and to Foxtown, on to Green Turtle, (attend the Stranded
Naked Party), went outside at Whale Cay on to Great Igauna.  Last year
Hurrincane Dennis messed up our trip a little.
This year we are crossing from Miami to Bimini 42 mles, to Chub Cay on to
Nassua then to Normans Cay.  We will be over 200 miles from home port once  we
are at Normans Cay.  Attached is a picture from anchorage Great  Iguana.
Best Regards,
Gil