[C320-list] Jib Sheets Jamming - only a symptom

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sun May 14 05:48:16 PDT 2006

Scott,
I agree that covering stainless with rigging tape is not a good idea but disagree about leather. Leather is breathable and dries quickly.  I have been using leather covers for three seasons without any problem, and don't have a problem with sheet jamming when they are on.  Since they attach with velcro they are easily removed and re-installed.  I do remove them at the end of every season and re-install them in the Spring.
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606
From: Scott Thompson <sthompson at toad.net>