[C320-list] Jib Sheets Jamming - only a symptom

Joseph A. Revak, DMD,MAS joenopain at verizon.net
Mon May 15 07:20:44 PDT 2006

Ron,
This is Joe Revak, I had the leather covers on DELOS when I had her. Mine
were from boat leather in Washington state I believe it is Boatleather.com.
They are wonderful and look good a simple solution to the problem. If you go
to the wbesite they will have info on how to measure for them. It was quite
simple.
Good luck,
Joe Revak
JUst looked it is boatleather.com