[C320-list] Cabin table

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Mon May 15 22:02:37 PDT 2006

I think the table is initially glued to the top of the post. Mine lifted off
but a bunch of flakes kind of fell out. It does really NEED to be glued
since gravity keeps it in place pretty well (even when heeling) and it has a
splined shaft and fitting so the table stays in place even without the glue.
I would try working the table off possibly. Once it comes off it is very
easy to remove and compress the centerpost to gain access to the batteries
and such.

CRA
Rosebud #882