[C320-list] upwind mainsail trim

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu May 18 21:31:47 PDT 2006

Well, I do sail mostly evenings and night, and your statement is a good
one, but that is not really the key factor here.  Actually, I think it
is because the C320 is so fast that the apparent wind moves so far
forward that I always end up going to windward.  (I had the same
phenomena last Saturday where we left the dock at 4:00 p.m. and came
back at 8:00 p.m. which was even before sunset.  Early for us.)

Adam