[C320-list] Westerbeke fuel consumption

charles walsh chazw199 at msn.com
Fri May 19 06:09:11 PDT 2006

I have hull #317 equipped with the 30B and get about 2 litres per hour at 2800 rpm.  Sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.  I run engine at 2500 but tach is running slow around 300 rpm. Did you ever have your tach checked electronically?  Could be your running faster than tach indicates.

Charlie Walsh
Windrifter #317