[C320-list] Sailing stories

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Fri May 19 07:00:28 PDT 2006

I'm interested. Please send to : bcampbell at valp.net

-----Original Message-----
From: C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Rod Boer
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:10 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] Sailing stories

All,

I was re-organizing my PC when I came across several voyaging stories that
were interesting.  One of them is a two part story on the circumnavigation
of Patrick Childress in his Catalina 27.  It was written up in Cruising
World.  Each is about five pages long.  Let me know if anyone is interested
and I will attach them to an email and send them to you.  Thanks.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688