[C320-list] starting battery

David White dwhite at punahou.edu
Fri May 19 11:04:13 PDT 2006

Jeff:  I have no idea why it's there, but it's the factory
installation.  So I have the  2 inch (?) waste line going outboard of
the 4D battery boxes to the through hull forward.  I was surprised at
your photos of the starting battery in that place and thought "Huh?"
But I'm pleased with my installation.  It's a car battery, bought at
Napa car parts in Emeryville, before our passage, and I didn't actually
hook it up properly until after the delivery trip.  Dave