[C320-list] Starting Battery Installation

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Mon May 22 09:33:59 PDT 2006

Has anyone thought of putting the starter battery between the rudder post
and the aft cabin rear bulkhead. It looks like a group 24 battery would fit
in that spot and be on the ceterline of the boat.  The wires would have a
short run to the engine, and it looks like it would be a short run to the
carger which is mounted in the port lazerette on a shelf.   The next time
I'm at the boat I will check the clearence there.
C-320 #126
GLEN COVE LINY