[C320-list] Schaffer Furler

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 07:23:58 PDT 2006

I would think that drilling holes in the furler would be a lot of work. In a
way, there is a hole, or at least a space for water to enter and flush the
drum. That opening is on the bottom. I take a hose and spray water up
through the bottom of the drum which then fills with water. Take the hose
away and the water drains. It only takes a second.

Ken Danko
#802 Grace
San Francisco