[C320-list] Support of the c320 on its keel

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Thu May 25 08:02:09 PDT 2006

Larry,

You have a trailor for a C320? I didn't realize they came so large. I had my
C320 hauled out by a yard just last week to install an Autostream feathering
prop and dripless seal. It looks like most of the weight was on the keel
while it was in the yard. See pictures on the Catalina International site in
the "Tech Articles" photo section.

CRA
Rosebus #882