[C320-list] Support of the c320 on its keel

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 10:46:37 PDT 2006

AUtoprop-i installed mine with a friend and it took no longer than 15 mins, and like Dick said, no adjustments, it self adjusts as you go thru the RPM range...
  -russ monaco

"Richard A. Walker" <dickwalker at att.net> wrote:
  Much easer installing the Autoprop. No adjustments. A diver can install it
in 15 minuets since it is auto pitching..

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.