[C320-list] Solar Power

Sun May 28 10:27:01 PDT 2006

The book by Nigel Calder is extremely informative on this subject...

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 05/28/2006 09:09 AM
To: C320-List <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Solar Power

I keep my boat on a mooring and have not been happy with battery
performance and so have been wondering the same thing.  What we need is
for one of the electrically savvy to design the ideal setup for people
who rarely "plug in" but still want to use their house banks for things
like refrigeration, lights, etc.