[C320-list] Water lines

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:46:09 PST 2006

We have hull #224 and have the Whale fittings. Interesting to see that there
is a very similar alternative.
I had ordered some Whale fittings earlier this year and they do look a bit
different from the ones that were
already on the boat. So the Whale fittings have also changed slightly over
the years...I believe the Whale
system is only available in 15 mm while these JG come in multiple sizes,
including 15 mm.

-Koen
(Big Cat, #224, 1995)