[C320-list] bottom paint

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 08:54:43 PST 2006

We had Big Cat hauled and bottom painted this past week. I had agreed
with the yard to use Pettit SR as I had heard good things about it. On
the bill they indicate that they used Interlux Micron CSC instead.

I have not spoken to the yard about this yet (and have not paid them
yet), but initial checks on westmarine show that this is a cheaper
paint. I was wondering what people's experiences are with this paint?
Should I expect it to perform as well or not?

Thanks for any advice!

-Koen