[C320-list] Line management

Joseph C. Fratantoni jcfrat at comcast.net
Sat Nov 11 14:23:20 PST 2006

   I have been attempting to manage the 8 lines that lead to the cockpit
(halyards, mainsheet, etc) using Stik-Umm Tie Downs - these consist of a
large suction cup with an attached loop of shock cord.  They are intended
for holding a cover on small boats.  I have used 4 on each side and they
work well, for a short time.  Then the suction cup loses its grip and line
management fails.

   I am looking for an alternative that does not require drilling holes.  I
just know there are lots of good ideas out there.  Let 'em rip!

Joseph Fratantoni

Rockville Maryland

jcfrat at comcast.net

Winter Whim (#211)