[C320-list] FW: Re: decals?

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Fri Nov 17 07:31:22 PST 2006

Same here. I've got the USCG vessel safety check sticker on the port side and the C320 decal on starboard. The Coasties are trained to approach and board on the portside, so that is where you want your VSC decal.

Here is a link to find someone who can give you the courtesy inspection...

http://safetyseal.net/GetVSC/

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC