[C320-list] Cockpit Table Reason for Question

Niedobre at aol.com Niedobre at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 05:53:14 PST 2006

I crew on a C380 and find we use the table when racing for support and hand
hold during rough weather.  Without the table we would be falling all over
the cockpit.  We only race our 320 in gunghole class but do have a problem
getting from one side to another without anything to brace ourselves or hold  on.
I'm not looking for a table as much as a good support to lean against  and
hold.  A friend has a newer C387 and the size of the table looks like  it would
work on our 320.  Obviously, the responders to my question don't  have a
support problem or do you?
Thanks,
Gil s/v Amara # 731