[C320-list] bottom paint

DrShoffner at aol.com DrShoffner at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 10:34:49 PST 2006

You really should read the Practical Sailor paint article.  There's  more to
paint than just brand.  To begin with there are hard and soft  paints that
have pros and cons depending on whether your bottom (your boat  bottom of course)
is cleaned frequently, and whether it is out of the  water for long periods,
etc.  The Interlux Micron product I believe was  their pick for soft, multi
year paints.  It's a very good article that  answered a lot of questions I've
had about bottom paints.

Mike