[C320-list] FW: bottom paint

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Tue Nov 7 10:46:22 PST 2006

Observation ......... I've used Petit Trinidad for at least 15 years in South Florida. I do my own painting and bottom cleaning, so I visually track its effectiveness and rate of wear. I've always gotten at least two years service from a 3-coat application. I've more recently used the SR version, which costs more. In my opinion, SR is just marginally effective in controlling slime and then only for a few months. On balance, it's not worth the extra money and I plan to go back to standard Petit Trinidad in the future.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  c320  #222
Miami, FL