[C320-list] Prop Info

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Tue Nov 7 19:41:20 PST 2006

Bob,

I can't even get to 3900 in neutral, but the maximum no-load rpm spec is 3850 so maybe your tach is off. If you want to check it, you can buy a optical tach at a hobby shop for $25.

I spoke with a different MaxProp tech today and got a different answer regarding the correct pitch. This guy says 16 degrees would be a good setting for cruising conditions. I knew if I called enough I'd eventually get the answer I was waiting for.

I'm surprised that there aren't more MaxProp owners on this mail list!

Jeff