[C320-list] Prop Info

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:24:14 PST 2006

Jeff:

Grace has the Yanmar engine (3GM30F) with a transmission ratio of 2.21. The
two-blade 15 inch Max Prop has the pitch set at 20 degrees. The prop
installation and adjustment was done by a very reputable boat yard in the
bay area (KKMI).

I don't know about maximim spreed. I generally motor at 2600-2800 RPM and
that moves the boat at about 6.5 kts.

Ken Danko