[C320-list] bottom paint

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 10:54:00 PST 2006

That actually turned out to be the case. This was our first time applying
new paint since we own the boat, and the yard found that the existing paint
was ablative. So intead of asking me if I wanted the old paint removed or
not, they just went ahead and applied ablative again. I had wished for a bit
more communication from their side, but I guess the end result is fine.
Ablative works fine for our boat use.

-Koen
(Big Cat, #224, 1995)