[C320-list] A question on the Yanmar Seconday Fuel Filter

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:17:23 PST 2006

I finally got around to changing the secondary fuel filter on my Yanmar. But
I have encountered one problem, I don't seem to be able to bleed the air out
with the lift pump. I loosened the bleed screw on the top of the fuel filter
housing and pushed the lever many many many times but nothing exited the
bleed screw. A friend told me to move the drive shaft and try again which I
did but still nothing. When I replaced the filter the housing had fuel in it
but I know that there is still air at the top of that filter. Maybe I am
missing something. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken Danko
Grace, #802

Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
Live Search!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline