[C320-list] Line management

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 17:18:12 PST 2006

Bob,

On older boats with jam cleats for the traveler lines, you can drape the line over the binnacle and pop that in a puff. I don't like the new setup that has sheet stoppers for the traveler lines.

I agree with Orlando. When single handing I usually let the autopilot steer while I sit forward and trim the sails. If you are going to do a lot of single-handing, add a Smartcontroller autopilot remote to your wish list. I got one for a single-handed trip this summer. It's awesome!

JeffC