[C320-list] Line management

Sun Nov 12 21:37:31 PST 2006

$5K on extras, yes that would be very easy to do,...... then the next
month would be the really serious purchases... :)

It's only money....also, never discuss cost of extra gadgets with your
wife, once they are able to figure out the relative cost of those extras,
life as a boat owner ends....it becomes llke a job where you actually have
to justify purchases--not good! Never involve them, just ask for
forgiveness when the credit card statements come in and move on...

------Original Message------
From: Robert Seastream
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Nov 12, 2006 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Line management

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
Good idea...if I had one.  Yeh, I know, that'll be your next purchase
suggestion for me.  It's on our list of purchases...a long and growing
one.  I told my wife when we bought the boat that we could easily drop
at least $5K, if not more, on accessorizing her (the boat) if we let
ourselves.

Bob

On Nov 12, 2006, at 5:20 PM, Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote:

> Use the autopilot in that situation....

------Original Message Truncated------
Regards,
OD