[C320-list] decals?

Arthur Gates argates2nd at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 16 08:32:11 PST 2006

I put ours a foot from the bottom of the mast on one side, and the opposite
side has the USCG inspection sticker.
Rollie  #182

existing members get one.  I think this was Russ's project and he
recommended putting them on the underside of the chart table lid.  That way
if you sell the boat the new owner will seee it and join the group