[C320-list] Ships cat

Martin Raphael mraphael at zhonka.net
Fri Nov 17 19:22:52 PST 2006

Our older cat started as a six-month old and she is now 7 -- she has come
with us every year.  Our younger one started at about the same age and has
been out with us 10 times or so over the past year; he is only a year old.
Other cats started as adults and came with us every year as well.  They all
seem to adapt quite well.  If you have a dodger, they seem to like hanging
out on top of it, or right under it, especially if you put a towel down for
them to curl up on.  You'll enjoy having your kitten along.