[C320-list] Diesel Spill/Odor

Jean-Pierre Salzmann jps1031 at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 19 10:15:40 PST 2006

We had once a Diesel spill udirng a cruise -- the only remedy that
helped was to remove all floor boards, wash out the bilge first with
deterrgent, rinse and then wash again with lemon juice -- it was a good
day's work -- but by evening the smell was gone and we wnkoyed our
dinner.

JP Salzmann
OM  C 310 #880
South Beach Harbor San Francisco