[C320-list] autopilot

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Nov 21 13:56:52 PST 2006

Hi,

Mechanically, I don't believe there's any difference in the wheel drive unit
between the S1 and the 4000+ packages. They both use the MKII drive unit I
believe.   The 4000+ could accept a rudder pos sensor, and also the fancy
gyro unit as I recall from a discussion with the RayMarine dude at a show.

So, if anyone has any info to the contrary, pass it along and we'll figure
out what's really what...

-Jeff Hare