[C320-list] Replqcement Bulbs

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 24 14:45:51 PST 2006

Bruce:

As you know anytime you purchase something for your boat - it's Marine!!!
The price automatically moves the decimal point one place to the right.  I
purchased my bulbs at building supply store, but the contact pins may not be
marine type so they "could" corrode in a saltwater environment.

Quentin
Celtic Knot